Tuesday 23 April 2013

Building action at the Town Hall

It's great to see action at the Town Hall - scaffolding up, builders' vans around the place, etc.  The people in charge of the site appear to be working happily in their office under the stage.

I had hoped to include some photographs I recently took to show the Town Hall in its state of being worked upon with scaffolding and protective wrapping over it.  Unfortunately, I just cannot figure out how to transfer the photographs I took on my new Android phone onto my computer to be able to attach them here!  I have tried USB connection and emailing, but I can achieve nothing at all !!

When I've spoken to someone with the same phone who has figured out these matters, the photographs will appear!!  Watch this space !

No comments:

Post a Comment